Decorating your kids’ room sounds fun but it isn’t because your kids have their own demands, and you have some restrictions. So, to bridge the gap, here are some tips for you.
Theme: Children love different themes and having one in their room is a good idea. So, you should start looking for different themes. For this, it is important to get some ideas for them and look for a custom option for them.
- Glow in the dark paint: Look for this option because kids love it, and it will even help you put them to sleep early. The best part of having glow in the dark paint is that it makes the room look really beautiful during nighttime. So, start looking for glow in the dark paint options like stars and moon and let them feel special when they get into their bed to sleep.
- The ‘jungle’ Effect: You can create a jungle effect on the side walls wherein you can have a birdhouse, leaves of different colors and even birds flying around. This will make the room look beautiful, and your kids will enjoy the scene too. However, make it a point to avoid glow in the dark effect in this case. You don’t want your kids to be terrified by the shining eyes of little birds and animals in the middle of the night.
- Removable wall transfers: With a variety of patterns and styles, this is one of the most affordable options for your kids’ room. It is more like a temporary wall tattoo that can be applied and removed later on. So, your kids will have fun whenever they are in their room.
- Strings and clips: To make your kids’ room even more interesting, you can put some strings in their room and hang pictures and postcards on them. You can ask your children to clip them on their own so that they can make the necessary arrangements. After all, it is their room and giving them the liberty to choose their favorite pictures and postcards is a good idea.
- Closet: The height of the closet should be just perfect for the top to be in their reach. This is a good idea because it will help in keeping your kids organized. So, you can let them know that they are getting a closet for their own needs, but the condition is that they will have to keep it organized. If you want, you can even look for closet organizers to make the organizing task simple for them.
Looking for a closet organizer? Visit Kohls.com and look for one that is just perfect for your kids’ room. While shopping at Kohls.com, don’t forget to look for coupon codes for Kohls.com at Chameleon John that are available at popular coupon sites. Clubbing coupon codes with store offers at Kohls.com, you will get a great deal on your selected items.
Have a suggestion to share? Post it in the comments.